Monday, June 20, 2005

My "Tourism" journey continues

Yesterday was planned to visit and photograph the famous Botanic Garden but I left home quite late and the garden closes at 18:00 but I discovered another wonderful location/site where I assisted to the Invasion of "War of the Worlds"-like. Check these out and LMK your feelings & impressions.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today is June 20th, 2005. I'm about to go out and see a new friend, new immigrant like me, from Maroc like lots of them at the sessions I've attended to far. I saw Kung-Fu Hustle yesterday, gosh it was good and too funny. Sin City few days before was not bad as well, but in original version w/o caption, was challenging to me at times in the movie, anyway...

Shows must go on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gong Fu was excellent I agree. Did you find the cantonese easier than the english subtitles this time;-)Didn't it remind you a little of Monkey?

Baseball stadium perhaps?