Monday, June 13, 2005

Day 13

Monday 13, it was a busy day...

Got up early to go for a meeting of a half-day talking about "réalités socio-economiques" à Montreal and Quebec in general. Another group meeting where we were more than ten people to attend in a small "classroom". I arrived late for I missed my bus then train. Lucky somehow I arrive at the same time than a beautiful girl from Bulgaria who therefore sat beside me for the whole session ;) In the morning I gave her my business "photography" hopefully she'll contact me back.

The session ended and every one left away... but then I crossed on the way to take the train 2 of the immigrants like me from the session, 2 very kind moroccans (a man and a young woman) with whom I spent a good part of the afternoon walking and having lunch and talking about out own situations... making new friends.

I finished my day by attending to a big dojo to see how my future Aikido school is run. Looks different and some different "styles" from what I've learnt so far back to France. I'd assisted for almost 2 hours of training looking at people practising Iaido with what it looks real japanese swords to me and that for about half a hour and then 1 hour and a half of empty hand Aikido. I wish I could pratise right away with them.

Tonight back to home quite tired... continue backing up over more than 4000 photos I took the last few days on Festival of Fashion & Design and also the Grand Prix F1 exhibition on a street not far away where the models did their catwalks. Thinking the work ahead waiting for me: selecting n post-processing and publishing! Hell.

Got to sleep more tonight and go out again to the Botanic Garden tomorrow.

And you guys, what's up on your side?!? Tell me a little bit!

PS: photos will show up here again soon. Don't worry :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like people don't have the hang of blogging with you. Old Europe Frenchies no doubt ;-) Well at least you are enjoying yourself and meeting Bulgarians that are easy on the eye. No such joy for me in Vancouver last week but I did see the Aga Khan and about 1000 HS grads in ballgowns (not at the same event I hasten to add)apart from that it rained most of the week. That's west coast living for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey ATL. Good to see that you seem to be doing just fine. Falling for a Bulgarian girl huh ;-)

ATL or just Antoine or Tony said...

who is this anonymous commenting?!?

Anonymous said...

That anonymous is a hot, young brunette soon to be hired as a pit girl... No seriously, that was just me, Catherine :-)