Saturday, June 11, 2005

My second weekend in Montreal

Amazing how fast time can go by! Last Wed June 1st, I were near my family in Paris suburb and now, it's been 10 days I'm living in Montreal, Québec. Wonderful city I try to walk around and discover so far.

The last few days, I've been attending to an important event or I'd rather talk about events for we're in summertime and I learn that there're the most events in this period of time here. The reason is quite simple, winter is rough so people and the city take their revenge on long period of cold to reborn and live and go out. So I was talking about my absence, I attend to the Festival of Fashion & Design in downtown. FYI : http://sensationmode.com/site.html

3 days spent to "cover" the event with my quite heavy digital photography gear, results : more than 2 thousands of pictures and to be honest, lots of them will be forgotten ;) Some of the results out of the 1st day can be seen here : http://anhtuan.le.free.fr/festival_Mode_Design_MTL/
Drop me a line about them please!

One of my favourite to illustrate the event:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hope you will enjoy them. More to come soon but don't know how soon actually :D

No comments: