Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's really getting colder and colder...

Today, the temperature dropped down to minus 10 as they say. But it's quite bearable if you wear warmly.

The other day, I watched the movie American History X again. And like the first time I saw it, I was touched. Till the end of the movie when a quote I want to share here :

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.' [quoting Abraham Lincoln]

---

The weather is tough and it's yet tougher to live it everyday, all alone. Keep thinking about here every night and day, every single minute. Wishing to be with her all the time, every time I hear her on the phone, hear her laugh, imagine her smiling, hear her coughing, feeling her in good or bad shape, talking about all and anything, sharing time and moments, stories and life...

To You my Dear Darling, ATL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year my dear friend !