Monday, August 29, 2005

30 + one day

Well well, I've just had my birthday passed in almost complete silence... yesterday.

One old friend I saw recently before leaving France sent me 2 greetings msgs and of course from my family.

An almost lonely day if I didn't go out and spent the night, photographing outdoor with a new and young friend I made here thanks to photography. Yeah I'm now 30 ;)

Today is Monday, Aug 29th. My temporary and young roomate left me to return to her parents place. Her elder sister should take her room back soon. I started a 3 weeks jobs searching training this morning. Quite interesting!

Last Thursday, with a bunch of friends, we spent a whole day in a Safari parc in the south of Montreal. So here are some photos from that day, lots of fun "hunting" the animals during that safari.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: