Sunday, July 03, 2005

Last Night Fireworks, again

Hello all,

Feeling lonely and getting tired and bored sometimes, fortunately I still have Internet and lots of events to cover photographically... The weather could be horrible sometimes with heat and humidity.

So last night, I went early on that Jacques-Cartier bridge to get to a pretty good location in the middle of the green bridge to set up my photo gear. I'm quite happy to get some good results comparing to the previous attempts the last 2 Saturdays of which France's fireworks were last Sat., almost a complete disaster for me regarding the results :-(

So here I go again and got some good ones I'd like to share.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite excellent, certainly capture the explosiveness of it all. I shall refrain from making any guidance criticism à la Ffrench or looking for hidden messages comme CC. The latter I would suggest was more an indication of her twisted mind than your observation of nature at work ;-) No fda here yet, I might go and see them for the 14th.

Anonymous said...

Twisted mind? Look who's talking, St Innocent Jonny. ;-))

Anyway, those pictures are really neat. Well, from an amateur point of view.

Keep on posting some of these Anh-Tuan!

Catherine