Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer Ending...


Sky getting darker and darker, days last shorter and shorter, weather cooler and cooler. It's almost the end of Summertime. I went on 32 yesterday, almost an ordinary day as every birthday actually. I don't mind much if I could spend it with my GF. Not this time, not this year yet. The immigration process of hers is progressing, slowly but surely. Few months to run hopefully and if everything is OK and should be OK. By the beginning of next year, we will start a new year together, her and I, happily ever after ;)

Last Saturday, I could go out photographing after too long period of time without practising one of my favourite hobbies.

You could find here few photos selected after that afternoon, hope you'll like them.

Marché du 18e Siecle - /events/20070825_New-France/

Enjoy life and Have Fun reasonably and moderately, as often as possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J'aime beaucoup la photo de l'encrier. Par contre, impossible de se connecter sur le site que tu as indiqué. Il faut un mot de passe...
CC