Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Time No Blog

Hi folks,

How is life? It's been a while I haven't been here to update and add new things, telling steps of my life. Actually, too busy and no pictures to show along with my words.

Few weeks ago, I went to Ottawa with few friends for the Canadian Tulip Festival and few pcitures of that one-day trip on a rainy day came out.








Then 2 weeks ago, I went to visit my aunt's family in Toronto and got some pics too. Out of which, these orchids raised by my aunt, indoor.














That's it for now, I might come back here later to complete the post. Sorry to be short this time.

So Long Folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Anh Tuan
Good to hear from you.

Nice oudoor shots.
As for the indoor ones, I guess you used your macro lens, but did you try the pocket bouncer on your flash?
That's a nice combination to make macro shots

ATL or just Antoine or Tony said...

well well, obviously u have a good alert right away for my update, RSS huh? ;)

Anyway, the bouncer? actually I completely forgot I have one ;) Saying I bought it and used it so few.

I'll think about it for the next times. Actually it's better for indoor and where there're not many people staring at me ;) Not very convenient device though.

Anonymous said...

thought maybe you had move to PEI or some other frozen tundra. glad you are back even if it is for a few short words and some floral pics. are you over in June, CC wants to hold a feast in your honour next week so let us know. BTW your pal never contacted me about that script. J

ATL or just Antoine or Tony said...

Hey Johnny boss,

Glad to hear from u n seeing you r always watchng me or at least keeping an eye on my blog.

I will be in France on June 17th for a bout a week in Paris then move East to see my honey, and then will come back after a round trip in the country ;) with her. going back to MTL on July 8th :( So if I can see most of you guys, it'll be one my of greatest pleasure and honors.

Best regards to you all, ATL