Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hi dear distant family, dear distant friends






It's Wednesday - 10:40 PM, I'm Listening alone in my new flat tonite the sad love and slow song "I Love You" by Sarah MacLachlan, I'd like to sing it and share it with you.

Anyway, I've been missing you and in these cold days preceding the hard winter, my first cold canadian winter. I'm so happy to find back my own Internet connection from home. I've been working quite hard these last few weeks and this since late August actually. I4m happy to find quickly a job, to earn some money, to have my own flat, to have every thing a simple man needs : a roof, foods, paycheck every 2 weeks.

Right now, the weather is getting colder and colder and some day it gets back cooler around 10°C but most of the time less than 10 ;) The sun is often shy but when it's there, it gives me some strength to look things on the right side, positively. I even have had the chance lately to drive with friends up to Ottawa. My first trip ever on my first long distance as a driver, responsible for 6 other people in a minicar we rent. I felt stressed but here I'm back, safe and soul. With some photos I'd like now to share with everyone coming by here, in my little place, my little window on the world.

Thank my family for your support and education, thank my friends to be there whenever I need...

Hope you'll like them. Bye 4 now, take good care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AT LAST, some photos from Canadian Fall. So the indian Summer did not really take place if I understand well.
Nice detail shots, as always. The cascade shot is perhaps a bit underexposed (yes, I like to nitpick).

Now awaiting your next post, hopefully with your french /Quebec french lexique! :-)

One last thing: I have to disagree with one of your statements: a "simple" man needs at least a job, a car and ... a girl whose name does not end with .jpg to really enjoy life!

ATL or just Antoine or Tony said...

thanks for yr input.

it might be underexposed indeed but making the colors more saturated like I like... anyway, I'll check out the histogram.

I'm not sure to agree with the last part and not sure I got it correctly.

Anonymous said...

Avis d'une non-avertie en matière de photographie mais je trouve que tes photos sont trés belles ATL!! J'aime beaucoup celle de la cascade mais tu as su faire ressortir les beautés de l'automne. Tu n'as pas l'air d'avoir trop le moral cependant. Accroche toi et vois le bon côté des choses: tu as décroché un boulot, tu prends confiance en toi en conduisant un mini-van et tu as ton propre apart (plus de coloc, yippi!!). Néanmoins, Ollie a raison, ne te contente pas de l'amour à travers les chansons ou les photos de jolies filles. Fonce Ninja et pour citer St Exupery, "l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux, on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur". Bises
Catherine.

ATL or just Antoine or Tony said...

LOL Merci CathyCat pour ton encouragement, helas j'ai connu qch qui ressemblait a l'Amour il y a pas si lgtps que cela et j'ai ete decu et desenchante... maintenant, je ne crois plus a grde chose et je n'y attends pas grde chose sur ce plan la. Tant pis si je reste plus virtuel que reel LOL

Ciao ciao, ATL